Marketing is only possible through lead generation and I will come right to the point “Content Marketing is the best way to Generate Leads & Ethical SEO for Brand Marketing.” Do not get bogged down or confused just because you heard content is the King or vice versa. The fact is you must have a balanced approach and let them both complement each other.
If you are not doing this then you are out of touch with reality with the current online business trends and would end up causing more harm to your business. But do not fret this is totally rectifiable.
First let us talk about the synergy of content v SEO. No matter what type of business you may have, having a website is a must but to spread awareness and to create web presence you need content and Smart SEO. You could make the best of whatever that you make but quality content and a systematic SEO campaign will help spread brand awareness and create leads.
Not a lot of budget is required for Content Management
If you are worried you have to spend lot of money for content then you fears are unfounded. With a limited budget you could easily kick start your online campaign to make your presence felt I the cyber world. It is very simple.
If you are good enough to start a business, then you are good enough to write your own content because that is what most small business does. But the a little industry secret so do big business.
2. Remember you know more about your product and services then anyone.
3. Do not worry about language, as long as you make sense and keep a close eye on spilling mistakes & grammar you are good.
4. The more original the content the more your target audience will relate to it you ergo more traffic coming to your site.
5. Do not use too many key words thinking it would help with the search because it does not work, so just write content which is search engine friendly.
6. Write content in such a way that it encourages people to leave comments. This is really a very effective way to capture data which will culminate to leads.
When we write content we need SEO to let everyone know we have written something, so to think content is better than SEO shows naivety. Fact is “SEO is the Yen to content Yang.” it is just not possible to get results one without the other and the smart money if you are particularly into online marketing is to take a holistic approach.
So if you ask me I would spend my budget with 70% SEO and 30% content but this rule is not written in stone and could fluctuate as the need arises. If content is written you need SEO to optimize and if you approach a SEO firm which guarantees you top ranking in a very short period of time, RUN they wear Black Hats. And if you do not know What is a black hat technique then study because if you are getting excellent web presence in a short period either your SEO is a genius or creating unhealthy or bad links and Google has already banned such practices.
Do not get caught up in content v SEO because you need both for your online business to create web presence so pick both sides and use them to your advantage.