As we reach the middle of 2016 there have been a lot of research and analysis done on the latest social marketing trends and Social Media Optimization (SMO) is still going strong as ever making an impact on businesses everywhere. That is why it is important to optimize and the very best in SMO trends this year have been the following.
- Hashtags are so unique and effective it can help you find the new market and new audience and all one has to do is do some research to find out which hashtags are influencing and trending. Also constantly monitor conversations happening around your brand and than make your own custom hashtags to create buzz which will help you with your promotion or marketing campaign.
- It is important in SMO to prepare your posting in advance and the optimum time one should give themselves 3 to 5 days in advance. Scheduling your posts in advance gives you a contingency plan to counter unforeseen problems. Also, you are prepared in advance and schedule posts.
- A picture is worth a thousand words and that is why the power of image will always play to your advantage because it leaves a lasting memory in the hearts and minds of the consumer. Also, one can extend an idea with just an image in an age where most people suffer from attention deficiency syndrome.
- You must send out at least one post per day, however if you can make multiple posting on social media sites it will be very beneficial.
- Initially, try accessing as many social media platforms and then do some research to find which platform is giving your business more exposure. Once you have that data filter down to three social media platform and concentrate for 3 months because it takes a time to fully realize the potential of the chosen media platforms.