As usual, the digital marketing trends for 2016 have changed and here are few points to help your business and promote your products. It is important to have sharper tactics to increase your sales and find better ways to connect with your customers and for that your need interactive content. Content marketing is the most reliable inexpensive and effective way to reach your target audience. If your content has substance, people will take a better interest in your product. The original content also gets more attention from Google and when that is the case people in the digital marketing community start sharing which leads to increased traffic on your blog or website.
New trends in content marketing for 2016
- Be quality focused not quantity because if you post too many blogs which lack information or substance you will be working against your business.
- Use graphics and images because they act as the powerful aid to your content and it is also an excellent advertisement strategy.
- Videos are more interactive because people find it as the best medium also it keeps the audience engrossed. Remember the longer a person spends time on our website the better chance you will have to convert them into your customer.
- Mobile friendly is the key because if your website is not dynamic the moment someone opens it in their tab or smart phone the site will look parochial.
- The content must be curated in such way that it becomes a platform for discussion which will lead to sharing of ideas. Also, you must learn how to use Google analytics because it will give you real-time data and statistic to make future plans.
So the first thing you must do on your website is to set up the blog only then your content marketing will succeed. If you face any difficulty you can get have an easy to use and maintain WordPress website which is CMS platform based and very friendly when it comes to Search Engine Optimization (SEO) which is the real driving force. Also, it helps in loading the site very quickly which people and business like.