CMS Websites Give You the True Power to Author Your Website Content in Real-time
Ask yourself. Can any web developer truly understand the nitty-gritty of your day to day business like you yourself do? Certainly not. It was so frustrating all these years for business entities to rely on some third party for managing all the content on their website. Thanks to CMS (Content Management Systems) web development applications, now a business can have a website which they can operate on their own without the need of a programming technician.
We deliver you a CMS website that you can edit, update and publish with utmost ease
The beauty of a CMS Development website is the ease with which even a non-technical expert can edit the website and publish the required material online. No need to take a crash course in PHP or HTML coding. It’s as simple as creating, editing or managing a word document. CMS websites and applications are creative in quick time and they use responsive technology and the advanced architecture that makes them Mobile friendly and SEO compliant.
See for yourself all the ways in which a CMS Development website helps to boost your online presence
- Easy page management– Any authorized user with basic introduction to computers can quickly and easily publish content online without software or programming expertise
- Design separate from content – When you change or edit any content it does change the website design.
- Shared resources– Website managers will have access to shared resources like images, audio and video files, various modules etc.
- Approvals and permissions– Different personnel can have different levels of access to manipulate content on your CMS website.
- Mobile-Responsive Supports-The CMS platforms like Drupal, WordPress, and Joomla are built with advanced responsive technology that makes them scale your website to fit smaller devices like Tabs and Smartphone.
- Remote access – CMS-based website like Joomla or Drupal can be accessed from anywhere and allow content management for authorized personnel.
- Security– CMS websites are very secure against external attacks.
- Search engine-friendly -The CMS platforms like Drupal and Joomla are developed with built-in SEO friendly features like clean coding, Meta descriptions, sitemaps, uniform navigation etc.
- E-commerce ready -CMS websites like Magento are studded with Ecommerce friendly features.
Comparing three most used CMS Websites – WordPress, Joomla, and Drupal
- WordPress CMS– Best CMS platform for beginners who need small to medium sized websites and blogs.
- Joomla CMS– It is good CMS platform for Ecommerce type of sites, but requires some basic level of technical coding know-how
- Drupal CMS– It’s the most powerful CMS platform of the three and can create complex websites for large businesses and online shops for online retailers.
Why choose us
- Developing CMS for last 10 years
- Integrate best technology and trends in your CMS website
- Deliver responsively and futuristic websites
- Lower development costs and maximum quality
- We deliver fully scalable and secure websites